The Federation of Uganda Football Associations has released the guildlines by Regional League clubs.
This was in a document released by the Competitions Committee signed by the Competitions Committee Aisha Nalule on what transpired in the meeting held at FUFA house Mengo in attendance of regional chairmen and general Secretaries.
With an objective on how the regional leagues can resume and below are the guidelines,
1. All players and officials who are to participate in the regional league are advised to be vaccinated in the next two weeks in their respective regions as further consultations on the Covid-19 SOPs and testing are finalized.
2. The 2020/21 season of the 3rd division League will be played on a one legged basis in groups of twos.
3.All regional league clubs are required to finalize on the registration of players and abide with the registration fees by 31st May 2021.
4. The Competitions Department will issue out player Licenses by 7th June 2021 provided that all the requirements of player licensing are submitted within reasonable time.
5. Each team will be given a minimum of 25 players in case a club does not have all the 25 players on the system provisional licenses of up to 6 players will be issued, however they should meet the minimum requirements for players licensing.
6. By 15th July 2021 all Regions are required to submit the teams for the promotional play offs to Big League which are scheduled to take place between 15th- July 2021 and 30th July 2021.