By: Danito Nsubuga
In his determined effort to revive Express FC, newly appointed Chairman Kiryowa Kiwanuka has today the 24th of August 2018 named a new board with whom he will work.
The new board is tasked to reposition the country’s oldest football club and see it move to greater heights, modernise it’s structures and offer a competitive business and value added preposition to fans, stakeholders and partners.
Bet and win big cash with http://www.kagwirawo.co.ug
Kiryowa Kiwanuka the new chairman while announcing the team, he highlighted the key targets, aims and vision that they are aspiring to achieve.
” The directors bring to the board of Express FC various aspects of expertise, professionalism , representation and values, I have the confidence that this talent mix with the support of our gallant fans, will help restore the club’s footballing pedigree and enable the club to raise it’s competitive level of strategic planning that is desired in the modern day” .
1. Dr. Samuel Sejjaaka, a certified public accountant who is also chairman of UAP, Old Mutual Financial services and African Queen limited.
2. Mr Francis Buwule Kabonge, a lawyer who also served as club secretary and chairman before.
3. Mr Alex Munobe, an economist who also serves as the chairman of real friends care Sacco.
4. Mr Aidan Kateregga, a seasoned banker having worked at Centenary bank, Finance trust and Finca.
5. Mr. Robert Aloro, a club legend who currently works with URA FC.
6. Mr. Moses Bamuturaki , he is the managing director of Danish Clean tech Group, a renewable energy firm based in Kenya.
7. Mr. Ssubi M. Kiwanuka, a communications professional currently heading the Uganda media center international relations department.